Well, it's officially fall.
Fall is the season of crunchy leaves, crisp weather, tall boots, warm scarves, and PUMPKIN. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pies, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin in all the things! Here, today are 5 pumpkin recipes that I am most excited to try this season. Bon appetite!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- In your crock pot, combine the milk and coffee.
- Whip together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Toss in 3-4 cinnamon sticks.
Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
*If you don't have a large group, you could easily halve the recipe.
Thanks to ThrivingHomeBlog for this keeper!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Whoopie Pies
-- Only 5 ingredients! --
-Soft Pumpkin Cookies-
1 box spice cake mix (OR yellow cake mix plus 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice)
15 oz. pumpkin puree
1/2 C. oil
1 pkg. Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix
16 oz. whipping creamDirections
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine cake mix, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
3. Scoop out dough balls about the size of walnuts onto parchment paper and bake for about 14 minutes or until the tops of the cookies "spring" back when you touch them. Let cool.
4. Cheesecake Filling: Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk instant pudding mix and whipping cream together until stiff.
5. Pipe onto the bottom of half the cookies and use the unfrosted cookies to place on top making little cookie sandwiches! Place in a tupperware and let chill until ready to serve!
Copyright © YourCupofCake
Thanks to Stephanie Phillips for submitting this gem of a recipe to my favorite recipe site, AllRecipes.com
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
(aka- getthefuckoutofherekin cheesecake)
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins
The only thing better than a regular-sized muffin, is a delightful mini muffin! Thanks to Sally's Baking Addition!
This gorgeous recipe & photo is from TheWickedNoodle.com. Head over there after you are done here to check out all the other amazing recipes to be found there. Yum!
Pumpkin Curry w/ Chicken